Thursday, April 05, 2007

Oooh! Love legs.

Yesterday was leg day. The boys and I did 8 sets of DEEP squats 20 reps EACH! Yes, 20 reps. Then, straight leg deadlifts, 4 sets, followed by 3 sets of heavy calves...but I didn't stop there. Oh no no. My old training partner Ashleigh came in and so I did 4 sets of cable lunges with 4 sets of hamstring curls. THEN, we did 3 sets of 45 degree leg pressing AND FINALLY, 3o minutes of the treadmill. I was like the energizer bunny. (No pun intended...with Easter coming and all.)
I had 2 great leg workouts in 2 hours. Whew!
My legs are tight today, but not too sore. I think I needed that kind of workout....I love the feeling of training so hard you almost can't stand up without your knees buckling under you.

Happy Easter Everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Amy,
I do not know what happened to my previous posts earlier. I just wanted to wish you a Happy easter last week. Anyway i hope you had a great holiday. I just went to see family and relatives.

Great job on your leg workout. Maybe sometime we can do leg workouts or total body workouts for that matter. Take care now and i will ee you soon.


Ibarramedia

20:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home