Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm sooorrrreee.....

Ouch! I'm back in the gym, training hard and heavy again and oh my, I'm so sore today! Today is Friday...my chest is sore from Tuesday, my back finally healed from last Monday, my legs are killing me from Wednesday! Oh, and my abs hurt too. I feel like I haven't worked out in a year!

I did cardio this morning! I listened to the same song for 30 minutes straight.... it kept me so pumped up! I was dancing on the treadmill, probably looked a little stupid, but that didn't stop me......It's "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That," by Robert Randolph and the Family Band.
See ya...
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it. All he soreness will be gone by next week.
What are your current max lifts ?


Ibarramedia

14:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home