Saturday, March 10, 2007

Enjoying My Week

Since the Arnold, I've had the best week. Nothing can stress me out! I'm really enjoying my freedom. I've enjoyed the privilage of not having to measure or pack my meals for the day. I love that I can eat fruit! I can eat an apple anytime I want, or two apples! I've had a bowl of ice cream every night this week! I haven't had to wake up 4 hours before work to cook and pack my meals, pack clothes for the gym and my uniform, do cardio and then get a shower to start work by 7:00am.

I'm to the point now, where I'm a little sick of food. I'm going to start eating a little cleaner now. The weather is getting warmer and soon I can go for walks outside! Spring is coming and I'm loving it!

I also want to thank Great American Sports/RMA, Inc. and William Klingenburg, you're support is much appreciated.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy - just make sure you eat every ice craem you can lay your hands on!! You have every reason to feel proud of yourself and to enjoy some tome off. You have really achieved so much and have looked sooooo great onstage - hard and hungry!!! Congrats to you - glad for you it all pay off. You really rock, Amy - keep going and rocking!! G

15:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home