Sunday, January 14, 2007

I did hot yoga today. Hot yoga is 1.5 hours of yoga in a room that's 110+ degrees. You sweeaaat! When you come out of the room it's like you've been soaking in a hot tub for hours. Your clothes (very little clothing) are soaked! Your towel is soaked. I loved it. It's a great mental break for me. I train hard, do cardio all the time and train other people hard. It's really nice to just move slowly and sweat once a week.
After I got a meal in and rested for an hour I did my cardio. I love Sundays because it's an off training day, I just do my yoga and 1 hour of cardio. By Monday I feel refreshed and rested. And with these last few weeks, it's crunch time.

I feel good with where I am. I'm to the hard part. The hard part is getting off that layer of fat that separates the lean person that looks amazing and the bodybuilding competitor that takes it to the extreme. I have plenty of time to do it, I just keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm starting to get a little nervous though. It's funny, I'm never nervous, but I want to win this show so badly. I have family and friends coming in from all over the US and there will be so many people at this show. I don't want to disappoint anyone. I shouldn't be worried, I'm doing everything I need to be doing....ok, I'm done rambling.
Have a great week! I know I'm gonna get my week started and get leaner!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,
How are you? I'm trying to drum up support for you at unrealmuscle.
thre is a thread about you that i'm building up(i resurrected it from last year) started by someone else. Anyway feel free to pm me over there or at the genex forum if you wish. Good luck.

Ibarramedia

19:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 3rd place finish Amy!! Good luck in the future. Way to go. Take care now.


Ibarramedia

19:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home