Monday, January 08, 2007

Feeling Good

So my hamstrings are better than they've ever been at 8 weeks out. I feel really good....not tired or worn down. My energy is up! I'm doing my cardio and I can really see it's working.

My next task is to find a song for my posing routine at the finals. Any ideas? I like to pick songs that are a little different. Something that will grab the audience's attention and make them tap their foot, but then say, "Who sings that song? I like it!" I was thinking about the song, "It's Oh So Quiet," by Bjork. It's one of my favorites.
Well, I'll let you know!



THANKS Patrick!

2 Comments:

Blogger genex magazine said...

Bjork is always good - I like her better than hip hop!

19:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should start your routine with one of the best rock songs ever:

I WANT YOU, TO WANT ME by Cheap Trick

13:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home