Friday, March 30, 2007

Sunshiny Days



The sun has been out all week and my energy level is high! Whenever it's sunny I have too much energy. Really, too much. My clients think I'm crazy because I jump around all the time. Sometimes I feel like I'll go crazy if I don't dance or something.




Today after a good arm workout I had too much energy so I got one of my training partners to box with me. Not "real, hit each other, sparing" but with gloves and mitts, it was great! It was hard. I felt out of shape because there was no way I could have gone 3 minutes, rest. 3 minutes.... I commend boxers, it's a totally different type of workout!




I'm going dancing tonight! My roommate invited me to a dance party! I'm going to get my groove thing on! Then, tomorrow, I'm going to Cleveland for a bodybuilding show. Then Sunday, I'm teaching my mom and two sisters pilates. It's going to be a great weekend! I hope everyone enjoys theirs too.
Here's me and Mommy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,
your mom is pretty. Do you have pics of your sisters? Anyway have a nice weekend and beware the April fools... :) lol.

Ibarramedia

17:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home