Thursday, March 08, 2007

Arnold Weekend

HELLOO!! Arnold Weekend was a blast! I placed 3rd in the middleweights. I weighed in at 140.2 lbs. I had so much fun.
I got to spend time with my friends Holly and Kristy (pictured below at dinner). I spent time with my good friend Hans, who took a few of the pictures below. My whole family was there, I had a ton of friends and clients that made it out to see me. The whole weekend was just so much fun. I felt so beautiful all weekend. My hair and makeup were done and I hadn't a care in the world. The competition was run really well and after a shower, I got to eat ice cream and had a great night out!
I really want to thank everybody for their support. I got a lot of good emails and phone calls that helped me finish out those tough last weeks.
I had some support from a few businesses here in Columbus, OH. Sun Your Buns sponsored my tanning. And, Healthy Image helped me with some supplements. A big thanks to everyone else that helped me pay for my suit and dieting expenses.
Here are some pictures from my weekend:
Me at Weigh-Ins
Finals

Post Show & Ice Cream (Above)
Top 3 in Middleweight Class
ICE CREAM TIME!!!!
Dinner with the Girls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, Thank You for finally posting some pics. You look awesome.lov ya


Ibarramedia

19:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home