Sunday, March 18, 2007

Still sick. But learned to dance!!

I had a sinus infection and strep throat last week. I went to the Doctor and got some medicine. Now, almost two weeks later, I'm still sick. My nose is stuffy and my throat hurts. I just got some new medicine, so hopefully I'll be better soon. I hate being sick!


Last night was St. Patty's Day. I went to a Showcase with my roommate, Kate (who's a dance instructor), to see her boyfriend. Danielle (who's also a dance instructor), dance. It was an awesome show! Great music and fabulous dancing.

Afterwards, the three of us and a few other friends went to a bar to play pool and....yes, drink! Yup. I drank!

With the music blaring Danielle grabbed me, spun me and taught me the Hustle. It was so much fun, he made me look like I knew what I was doing! He was spinning and pulling and twisting me...it was great. I also learned a rrrumba!!

When Kate and Danielle danced together it was amazing to see their bodies flow together so well. They are both so talented.


I was introduced into the "Dancing" world and I think I've introduced them to the "Bodybuilding" world. For example, Danielle didn't know tuna came in 4lb cans. (I have 2 in my pantry right now.) Or, that you can get pasteurized egg whites in 5lb cartons.


Anyway, I had a great night of dancing and hopefully soon I'll be feeling better too! Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Do you ever go clubbing in your area? I used to be part of a dj crew many years ago. we also used to go clubbing at night. However, i would also like to learn the Tango, cha cha, and those kind of dances. Tell me what you think.

Ibarramedia

19:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home