Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Check out the May issue of JANE magazine!!

I'm in the May issue of JANE! I'm part of the 30 under 30 atricle. It's 30 (actually 31) women under the age of 30 that have done something inspirational with their lives. Check it out! I'm so proud to be a part of it!

Page 103. I'm posing in my kithen!


To clarify my last leg workout: The last circuit of horizontal leg pressing is on the same machine with the same weight. It's just 6 reps, followed by 6 short at the bottom, 10 short on 1 leg (& the other), then another 10 short at the bottom and finally a hard & fast 6 full reps! Ouch, it make me weak to think about it again.
You know the weird thing is I wasn't sore at all. Just a little tired. I think I'm almost disappointed. Hmm. Oh well. I'm going to hit them again soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the pic. My wife subscribes. Nice pice. Best of the bunch.

06:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home