Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Working on getting better

I'm doing really well with my recovery. The only thing not going so well is the blood pooling in my ankle. It's basically a nasty bruise. I'm only 2.5 weeks out of surgery and I've got pretty good range of motion! It just looks a little funny.



Rehab is a blast! There are some great people there and it's the best part of my day!



I've been having a hard time being "injured." I've only worked out my upper body a few times in the last month, and 20 minutes into it, I'm totally exhausted. So, I feel squishy, soft and fat... I know I know, it's only temporary. I just want to be able to go for a walk! But, I can't...yet. Plus, I bounce around at work all day and then I'm swollen and sore the next day. Recovering is hard, mentally and physically.


The weather has been gorgeous lately. Spring is coming!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Amy. Keep doing what you're doing and you will be fine. Just be patient. i'm behind you 100%


Ibarramedia

09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home