Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm doing Team Universe

This wonderful client of mine..well, kind of slapped me in the face with reality the other day. He asked me what show I was doing and I said, "I don't know.. maybe Team Universe.." And then he said, if someone would had pushed him a little when he needed it, he would have accomplished more. Basically, he told me to quit floating through life and do a freaking show! He reminded me that I have everything going for me right now, heck, I work in a gym! And, I got my play time in Phoenix out of the way... buckle down and get to it!

So, I am doing the Team Universe!

Right now, I am only working on my consistency. I need to eat right and train right. Then, I'll start the real prep.

2 Comments:

Blogger genex magazine said...

Right on, and remember if you win your class you are going to China!!! Can't wait Amy!

10:59  
Blogger Oaktree said...

Great!, now to work we go.

12:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home