Monday, January 21, 2008

Update & My Action Packed Weekend

I had such a great weekend.



It all started with an amazing leg workout on Thursday. I superset deep squats with the agility ladder. Then, squat jumps and lots of explosive exercises. Finally, we did calves. HARD. I was so sore I fell out of bed the next morning. I could barely walk all weekend.

On Friday, I my friend came to visit me and we went hiking and off-roading. We laughed so hard! My car was filthy! ...my calves were so sore...


Saturday was a once in a lifetime event. I went to the Barrett-Jackson Car Auction. This is big money and a big car show. My dream car was being auctioned, a 1969 Mustang Shelby GT500 owned by Carroll Shelby. It went for $675,000... Guess what? One of our clients bought it!..along with a few other unbelievable cars. He also got us Platinum VIP passes. We were sitting in the third row next to big name people. So much fun! That night I went out with the crew and we had a blast!


This is my dream car. A Shelby 427..Ooh!!!












This is the guy from Dukes of Hazard. He sat right in front of me! Heee.




Also, one guy asked what the Super Bowl hype was like in Phoenix. There hasn't been much going on until this past weekend. Now that the teams are decided, there is a lot more. It's funny, people are renting out their houses for thousands of dollars for visiting fans, the news crews are talking, and talking, and talking and I've seen a few t-shirts.

I'm actually going back to Columbus, OH that weekend to celebrate a friend's wedding and my birthday. I'm bummed I'm going to be missing it all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, i'm glad that you are likeing Arizona. thanks for posting some pics. Hopefully we will see more.

Ibarramedia

20:43  
Blogger genex magazine said...

Looks like fun - hey are you trying out for American Gladiators? Holly said you were gonna do that?

21:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did the Cobra go for? Was it a manufactured one or a replica? Damn I bet that show was fun to be at, I am very jealous.

05:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home