Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Had a Great Weekend and A Great Workout

I had such a fun weekend! Living out in the desert or also known as the Wild Wild West, I have gotten used to sunshine, sunshine all the time. Well, it rained last Sunday, which I have to say was quite refreshing. It was the perfect opportunity for me and Blu to go have some fun! So we treked to the Superstition Moutains. As I got higher and higher, the tops of the moutains were in the clouds. It was the most incredible thing. Then, Blu and I played inthe mud a little. I had a great time. Below are pictures of the moutains I hiked in the rain, clouds and mud, along with a little piece of Blu after the rain cleaned him up.



Today I boxed with a few co-workers and then trained chest. My upper body was so fatigued today that my right hand wouldn't stop shaking. My back is sore from Monday's workout and my upper body is just a mess. It feels really good though. I've missed that feeling.. you know the one where you are reminded of the workout everytime you move. We are definetly going to be boxing again, our energy levels were out of control for the rest of the day!











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great Amy - keep going!! Nothing beats the soreness after a good workout!! Nice to see you are bach blogging! Off the gym now... Gerhard

10:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home