Thursday, February 14, 2008

Surgery was pushed to Friday...good thing!



On Monday night, I started getting body-aches, like I had a fever. Then Tuesday morning I had a full blown sickness. Luckily, the surgeon called to say they had to reschedule my surgery to Friday because they were out of cadaver parts for me. Woo hoo... that was good because I needed a few days to get better. Today is Thursday and I feel much better!



So, surgery is tomorrow (Friday) at 6:00am! Then...the long road to recovery! I estimate I'll be back to normal in 3 months! That's pretty optimistic, but I can do it.

People think I'm paranoid because I keep saying my leg is getting a lot smaller.... Well...SEE!! (It's the one on the left.)
I'm not paranoid! It IS smaller!
I can't wait to use it again! Ahh!!!! I can't wait to train legs again one day.
I will update this again soon if I'm not too drugged up after surgery.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, your legs don't look that bad.(Honest i tried to compare them) Anyway, some bad news. Shelley Beattie-the original Siren passed away this past Feb.13 and she will be missed.... Check the message boards out there.
Take care now.

Ibarramedia

16:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home