Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun at the USAs and more to come


Hello,

I had a great time at the USAs in Vegas! It was great to see friends and folks I only get to hang out with at National shows.


I'm SO proud of my friend Holly. She moved up to Heavy weight class and rocked out a 2nd place! I'm so proud of all my friends that competed. It was a tough show. Lots of amazing athletes! Christine Sabo won her Lt. Hvy class... I think she should have gotten the overall too.



I am now headed to Seattle, WA to visit friends of mine. They have a house on Fox Island. I've never been to WA so I'm really excited!


So far, I've done really well with my food. I actually forgot to eat in Vegas alot. Didn't party much and trained everyday! Feeling good.


OH! Guess what I did??!?!? A friend of a friend is a gymnastics coach and spotted me on a bunch of backhandsprings and backtucks! I haven't done that since before I got really sick in 2002!! My knee didn't like it all that much, but OH IT FELT SO GOOD!!!!! I can't wait to work on my tumbling skills again soon.


I will post some pictures when my room mate emails me a few.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home