Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Things have been going really well for me lately. I am back in my groove. I've been training consistently and eating really well. (I'm trying to loose some of the body fat I acquired while I was "living life in my new city.") I feel better than I have in a long time.
I have been weight training and doing 20-30 mins of cardio 5 days a week, and once a week a boxing boot camp! It's a blast, I get my butt kicked, I love it. My goal is to stay consistent for a while and make it a regular routine again. Then, I'll think about doing the Team Universe in September 08.

I will take some pictures soon and post them. You've got to see my amazing new blue truck! It's an FJ Cruiser... the perfect Amy in Arizona car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home