Saturday, February 21, 2009

To be lazy.

Please don't consider this complaining, more like slobbering. I could hold it back and spare you, but I don't feel like it, so here it goes.
Today is Saturday, I've been working 7 days a week for a while, I've been pushing hard in the gym 5 days a week and 1 day of tough cardio each week. I'm tired. Today, I am supposed to do more cardio, be social, visit a few friends, do my grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning, but by the time I got home, I ate and fell asleep. Now, 3 hpours later, I'm laying here, my eyes are heavy and I don't want to move.
I'M GOING TO BE LAZY TODAY! This sounds strange, but I don't really know how to be lazy... I'm always on the move and usually have the energy to do it... But NOT today. I'm going to fall asleep and wake up whenever I want to! Ha! Wish me luck

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi amy!!! i just found your blog thru your lovely niece, vivienne. some of the black and white pictures you have posted are gorgeous!! dont worry about having a lazy day every now and then - consider them a mental health days! i like to exercise my creative side on these days - i play the piano, make a collage to send to my nephew, or i just read until i cant keep my eyes open then take a nap and wake up only to read some more... repeat! we all need these days i think! hope you are well!!

amanda

03:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home