Friday, November 28, 2008

OH ATE Thanksgiving!







Here's an update!





Just ate WAY TOO MUCH on Thanksgiving... and Friday too. Oh, it's a good feeling. But I feel groggy and slow, so I'm back to a healthy routine tomorrow!


Making plans now for the Team Universe!
I had the pleasure of going to the Nationals last weekend in Atlanta. I saw some great friends, some old and some new! The show was incredible! Amazing compeitiors!

A few pics from the weekend.

  • Me and my wonderful friend and top competitor Holly Geersen before we head to the Finals!

  • My "Sexy Jeans" Dance
  • Photoshoot with Gene in my white pretty tutu!




I will post more pictures as I get them!


I'm going to Cali this coming weekend for the Excalibur! It will be bitter sweet for me, but, I think I made the right decision for my knee long term.


I get to see some freinds again this weekend. I'll be sure to get some great candids!

3 Comments:

Blogger genex magazine said...

Woot! Can't wait for the Excalibur!

00:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fantastic Amy!! Big, strong and beautiful... You would have rocked the stage at the Excalibur... Anyhow, 2009 will be YOUR year!!! Make sure you keep hitting these legs HARD!! G

05:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pics Amy! Thanks for posting them. I'm looking forward to more pics and Goodluck at Team Universe.

Ibarramedia

19:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home