Friday, February 20, 2009

Life. Discovered.

Well... I know I'm not really good at updating this blog, but I appreciate anyone who's had the patience to still pay attention.

After I backed out of the Excalibur, I fell into my old party habits. I did well for a month, but then developed a "stomach infection." Not good. I was only allowed to eat Bread, Rice, Applesauce, Toast and Yogurt for a week. I swear my brain chemistry got scrwed up!! I was terrified to eat proteins for another week or two. Anyway, as I blab on, I then fell into drinking and eating too much... Like I always do!
A few good friends pointed out that if I want to WIN the Team Universe in Sept, I should be preparing now. Every workout, every meal ALL THE TIME. They really helped me to regain control of my life and goals. I have great training partners the constantly push me and remind me of where I want to go. I'm so thankful for my friends and the people close to me.
I've got lots more to say, but I'm typing on the Crackberry.. Will get back to this soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger genex magazine said...

stay focused girl! And I'll see ya in two weeks!

13:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home