Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing the "SUPPORT AMY'S BUST FUND"

I had my consult with the Doctor yesterday about getting boobies! I learned SO much and now I know EXACTLY what I want... Silicon, subfacia, 450 CCs, the only problem... even though I got a GREAT DEAL.. paying for them. Really- a great deal! $5250.00 Total! But, who's going to finance a 24 year old that already has $25,000 of debt. (Car loan, line of credit for school, and credit card. Plus, I still have a little left to pay off from my knee surgery.) AND- the price quote expires THE END OF DECEMBER!! If anyone has any suggestions let me know!!

When I had the implants in, everything on my body was so proportionate! They looked natural, perky and sexy! On stage, they will look great! In a t-shirt, they'll look great! I felt so great! Now is the perfect time for the surgery too. I won't be competing til Team Universe Aug/Sept 2009, that gives me a few months to recover! PERFECT!

So, I'd like to introduce the "Support Amy's Bust Fund!" If you would like to donate to my cause, please go to my www.amyschmid.com website, and click on the PayPal icon to donate! Seriously! I want this, but I need YOUR help!

Be sure to leave me a message with your email so I can personally THANK YOU!!

5 Comments:

Blogger genex magazine said...

Can't wait to check them out girl!

14:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's your body, and no one can tell you what to do with it, but I think the silicon look is really overrated. It's always obvious, and they never feel quite right, but like I said, do what you want, and don't listen to anyone else's opinion (including a random one from the internet).

16:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooo! I think you look perfect the way you are. If you feel you need to, don't overdo it; a lot of the FBBs I've seen with implants look very unnatural because their boobs seem to stand out on a muscular chest instead of blending in naturally.

13:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to donate toward something I don't think you should do. I agree with the others, they won't look good except maybe under a lot of clothes, and if that's the case why not just wear a padded bra.

11:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you considered working for the money instead of begging the general public for a handout?

15:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home