Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not getting on stage after all

I'm 3 weeks out from the Excalibur. I am leaner, harder, heavier and fuller than I've ever been. (A big thanks to my training partner Rob)
BUT.. and it's a BIG BUT... my knee is bruising from knee to ankle and pooling in my ankle (8 months out of surgery) PLUS my butt is still not where I want it. Since I don't have to do this show, and it's intense crunch time to get there, I don't think I will. I'll just work on getting better for the USA's and Team Universe.

There is a lot of good things about this though. I am finally focused and taking myself seriously in the "offseason" .. now thought of as my "preseason." I am in a good mindset and can't wait for next year. AND I get to go to Nationals in Atlanta to see my good friends!!!! Yay Holly!

I will do a few photoshoots in Atlanta and I'll post those pictures.
Thanks for everyone's encouragement, but I won't be on stage this year. I WILL BE NEXT YEAR, BIGGER, HARDER, LEANER AND MEANER!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, It was nice seeing a couple of your pics from Nationals. Keep training and You will make improvements. Your abs and quads look pretty good. Soon you leg will be 100%. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Ibarramedia

16:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking fantastic, Amy!! Saw the pics and clip taken at the Nationals!! You looked AWESOME!! Pretty huge, soo impressive!! Wonderful abs!! Team Universe - here you go!!!

Get hard and hungry, Amy - YOU ROCK!!! Huge thumbs up from your buddy from Germany!!!

11:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home