Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have a Sense of Humor! It's Supposed to be Funny..

Ok- Let me straighten something out!

The "Support Amy's Bust Fund" is a joke! I've been getting emails and comments from people implying that I'm looking for a Sugar Daddy. Please let me assure you, that is NOT the case!

I have a job, I make money, and I pay my bills, but BOOBS are one of those luxury items that's not in the budget at this time.

The joke started at work, a few of my clients and I decided if everyone donated $5, I could have boobs in a month! And so... the Support Amy's Bust Fund was born!

So, please... be assured that I am NOT looking for a Sugar Daddy, and I WILL pay for MY boobs when the time comes! Thank you for all the emails though! I've gotten some great ones!

HAVE AMAZING HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Baron said...

I think it' funny that people care what you do with your body in the 1st place.
I like your body w/o the implants.
Later
B

09:35  
Blogger Joseph's Vintage Guitar and Culinary Blog said...

I can't even tell you how many times I see beautiful girls with small breasts like yourself and think "I love that she didn't get implants". YOU have to make peace with the mirror, and I realize that, but I wish you saw what I see in your photos. Implants will never be part of your body, they're just bags of goo, and soon you'll want new ones.

05:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home