Friday, August 22, 2008

Getting in the Groove

I am on my second week of dieting for the Excalibur in December. It feels good. I had such a freaking sick leg workout today. I am actually already sore and it's only been a few hours since I finished. This could be bad.. eek.

I am going to be updating my blog alot more now. It helps me stay on task and build excitement. Plus, I want to promote those companies and/or people that have chosen to support and help me on my journey to the Pro status in female bodybuilding. I am building a team of supporters!
In the greater Phoenix area I have a few supporters already.
A BIG THANKS TO:
  • Rob Pyfer from FIT BY DESIGN for his wonderful coaching skills
  • Melissa, the aestetician at Bliss & Baubles Salon in Gilbert, AZ.

I also want to THANK:

  • Patrick Myers
  • Ken Schmidt
  • Gerhard Walther
As a health and wellness coach, I work with and have a close relationship with 8-25 people in a day and am willing to promote products and/or services I believe in.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring me, please send an email to amyschmid05@yahoo.com

Be back soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger genex magazine said...

Awesome, can't wait to see how you progress. Hopefully will see ya before the Excalibur too ;)

22:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Amy, I'm glad you seem to be recovered from your knee injury. I wish you the best on your contest prep. I would like to help you down the road.

Ibarramedia

22:49  
Blogger Genex Magazine said...

hey you! Great to see you're back on track and prepping again! And I love your profile pic! ;)

Hx

09:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home