Sunday, December 03, 2006

Still going strong!

So I'm now 12 weeks away from the Arnold. I am to be getting a new diet today! I would love to get pictures up soon, but I don't have a digital camera!!!!! I'll have to try to borrow someone's soon.
My workout are pretty good too. The other day, my training partner and I did 4 different exercises, 12 reps each with 30 seconds rest in between sets. Then another 3 exercises, still 12 reps and 30 seconds rest. I was sooooo pooped. But then, to finish it all up....we did squat jumps to the pull up bar, a pull up, then lifted our feet over the bar and back down to the ground for another squat jump to pull up.... 10 reps! It was a great way to end and awesome workout.
So far, I'm really happy with my progress. I haven't weighed myself lately, but my pants are getting too big.




A BIG thanks to Ken!! Thanks so much for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home