Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Getting Started

I'm getting more and more excited as I get closer and closer to the show! I need to send in my Arnold entry form soon because they are only taking the first 15 athletes in each class. Plus, I don't know what I'm going to weigh. Will I be a light heavyweight (up to 140.25lbs) or heavyweight (over 140lbs)? Who knows??
Plus, I'm trying to figure out who I could work with this year. I need help with my diet! I know I could do it myself, but, I need someone to help me become the best I can be.

I had a great leg day today! I was feeling really good and strong today. My partner and I did weighted lunges on the Smith Machine along with the inverted leg press. Then some hamstring work. Later today, I'm going to work my calves a bit and maybe some cardio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home