Friday, May 12, 2006

Bad News..

A possible set back in this years contest prep. I'm sick.
I know it's normal to have very low amounts of energy 5 weeks before a show, but I can't hold my head up. Plus, I had a terrible fever last night. It's even too hard to type. My boyfriend suggested I eat some fast food to push a bunch of calories in my system. It didn't work. I just felt sick, and now, I'm almost asleep again.
I think I'm going to the doctor today to be tested for mono. I've never been sick like this before and I'm a little worried...being this close to the show and needing to be a lot leaner! I'll keep ya posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oaktree said...

I"m sorry Amy. I hope it's not serious and you can resume your intense training again. But first, you have to maintain perspective for what is best long range to continue to better yourself.

20:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home