Monday, May 15, 2006

Well,

I haven't worked out in 5 days, I haven't been dieting for 4 days, I ate too many calories for 2 days and hardly anything for the other 2 days. I'm not drinking water and I'm still exhausted. I've been sleeping all day too. I want to feel better!

I went to Urgent Care a few days ago and tested negative for mono, but the doctor thinks I have some other type of virus, so he gave me some type of drug.
I have an appt. with my regular doctor on Wednesday, because I'm not better yet and some of these symptoms are a little too familiar....like when I had Guillian-Barre syndrome, Eek, I hope I don't have that!

I've been so sick, I missed my training partners show! AH!!!!!! But, congrats to him he won his weight class!
As for my show, this is definitely a problem. But, I guess, as soon as I'm healthy again, I'll try to get in the best shape I can. I know I won't be anywhere close to where I wanted to be.
Wish me well! I need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home