Monday, May 22, 2006

Four weeks to go....

There is a local show about 3 hours away I think I may do in 2 weeks. It's Julie Palmer's(a pro figure competitor) show. My boyfriend will be doing it and I guess I should too, but I'm still a little nervous about my condition. I will try to get pictures up soon. I have 4 weeks to go until the Jr.Nationals!!!
I'm stressing out a little bit about expenses right now too. I have to pay for entry fees, travel, hotels, suits, hair/makeup......plus all my other bills! Anyone know of someone/company looking to sponsor a nice female bodybuilder? :))

Also, I'm going to begin personal training full time again next week! I will be offering online & phone training/consultation and one on one training. Stay tuned for more details coming soon....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home