Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ok, ready to go! November 4th.

Hi! I know I've been terrible at updating this, but thanks for sticking with me!

There is going to be an amateur Arnold Bodybuilding Show in Columbus, OH next year (the first weekend in March 2007) and I want to win it! I'm from Columbus, and I want that title. Plus, I like the way this show is scheduled. Prejudging is Friday morning and the finals are Saturday morning! I could go get a stack of pancakes after! The worst part will be dieting over the Holidays. I'm really going to need support for this one! My diet starts November 4th!

I want to make sure my diet, training, suits and posing are perfect. I'm going to try a new style of training this year. And, I need some help with the diet, but I'm not sure who I will ask to help me yet. Some of the big name people I would like to work with cost big money. But, my hope are to pick up a few sponsors this year and if not before, maybe after the Arnold I can get some sponsors. Who knows...!
I'm really getting excited to start. Just typing about gets me gitty!!!!!!!! RRrrrr! 1st place!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you again.
How about some updated pics. I know you will do good.

Ibarramedia

20:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home