Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's different this time

I'm now 6 weeks out and my body looks different to me than last year at 6 weeks out. My boyfriend (a competitor of like 10 years) tells me, "It's different every year." Meaning your life situation, physique, support system, ... and diet will be different every year. It's expected! But, this year I feel like my body is shaped differently. Like I'm carrying my fat in different places. I'm really lean in certain areas and then others seem to hold nothing but fat! Example...my stomach. My stomach is really lean, you can see all my abs, but just below my belly button is a little pocket of fat! Like 1 inch by 1 inch...? Is this strange to anyone else? Am I just going through those 6 weeks out jitters?
Any way, I'm feeling really good today and I'm ready to burn all that fat off! I'm just not patient enough I guess.

Also, my training partners show is next Saturday! He's looking SO Great! Everyone wish him luck...even though he won't need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home