Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm done being sick!

So, last night I decided I won't be sick anymore. It's a waste of time...and I don't have time to waste.
This morning I woke up and my training partner and I worked out! It was rough towards the end, but, with Tony's help, it was a great back workout. (I just yawned a lot.) I am not feeling too bad right now, so hopefully it will be a good day. And, tomorrow I'm going to the doctor for blood work and stuff- maybe I can get some answers!? It's just so annoying to not be "sick" just extremely tired. Tired! Last night, I closed my eyes for 3 seconds and I was already asleep. I could fall asleep anytime anywhere-- That's not normal! What's wrong with me??

Oh well, I'm back in the gym training and doing cardio. I won't be where I wanted to be in June, but I have to try! I really want that tight separated look in my legs...! (That would be great!) Gotta hit that stairmaster a little more, huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home