Monday, April 03, 2006

Ok, sorry again.

So I guess I'm not doing too well updating this. Sorry.

But, everything is coming together! I feel and look leaner than last week.

My training partner and I had a great back workout yesterday, we went to a different gym! We did close grip pull ups first. We really stretched at the bottom and then squeezed hard at the top- 4 sets of 10. OOH! That wore us out! Then we did 3 machines and exercises we'd never done before...I was exhausted by the end of it.
Over the weekend I was doing cardio twice a day and felt so tired!! I'm just not used to that amount of activity yet, I guess. I need to build up my endurance!

Oh- we started using the Stairmaster more and more...gotta get my glutes lean and mean! Hopefully, I'll get some more pictures up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home