Friday, May 01, 2009

20 Weeks Out

A lot has happened in the last month...

To give you a quick update I am 20 weeks out from the Team Universe. I weigh 176 lbs and I'm 17 % bodyfat.

I am working with a great coach named Manny Torres out of Las Vegas. (This will be a little challenge since I live in Scottsdale, AZ. But since it's worth it to me, I'll make it work!) I got the first phase of the diet, went grocery shopping and I'm ready to get started!

I am SOOOO lucky to have an incredible support system. I have the most supportive boyfriend, co-workers and friends. I also have an extremely generous friend who has offered me his condo in Vegas to help with my commuting.

THANK YOU! I'm going to bed, I'll write more later! Nite Nite.

2 Comments:

Blogger boXer girl said...

Hey Amy! You probably don't remember me - we met at Joe's Boot Camp (Irongloves) out at MCC. We were running stadium stairs and you were trying to talk me into a Fitness competition. (Man, I wish I listened to you!) I found your blog and have been following it. You need to post more!

18:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how's training? 18 weeks out right. excited to hear your next update.

23:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home