Monday, October 09, 2006

All Setup

So...less than a month until the diet starts! I'm going to work with Mike Davies this year. I've never worked with anyone in the past, but I want to be my best and I know I'll need some help! He's a great guy, very smart, and he's going to help me come in harder and leaner than I've ever before!

Also, I put a PayPal symbol on my website. If you would like to help support and/or sponsor me with my bodybuilding expenses, please click on the symbol. All the donations received will only go to bodybuilding expenses.

Thanks for your support! I really appreciate the encouraging emails and comments! Keep' em coming as the hard part is still to come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, hope you still remember me - Gerhard from Germany!! Great to hear you are back on track for he show next year. And this being your home turf, I am 100% this will inspire you to bring the best possible package to the stage!! Rest assured I will follow your progress from as far as Germany and cheer you on (or yell at you to make you work harder - remember: no pain, no gain!!! :-). Great idea with pay pal account - gives people like me a chance to invest their bucks into something useful yielding a certain sky-high return!! Keep in touch Amy!!! Drop me a line if you feel like doing it, ok? Gerhard

16:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home