Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm going to miss the Arnold this year!!!

I'm so bummed. It just happens that the weekend of the Arnold Classic, I have to be at the fire academy all day for EMS training and testing.
How is this possible? The expo, the shows, the people watching....And I'm going to miss it! I live in Columbus, OH, home of the Classic, it's my duty to be there! But, on the otherside, I really do enjoy my class. And, I need this knowledge to continue in the emergency medical field. But I want to go to the Arnold!

Everyone that can go, should! Here's the website: www.arnoldclassic.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog and following your training anlong your path to the Jr Nats through your journal. I really appreciate the honesty and modesty of your entries - it is just sooo inspirational for me to watch you keep pushing, progressing, sometimes maybe struggeling but prevailing and winning in the end. This seems to have been part of your life so fard and will be no different this year with the preparation for the Jr Nats - I am sure that with your dedication, mental power and attitude towards your training you will more than reach your goal for this competition and present an awesome package there. Don't let yourself been dragged down by any negative comments anybody might throw in towards you or female bodybuilding in general - although it may be frustrating from time to time to swallow comments from ignorant people - keep doing what you like and be uncrompomising in doing so, keep pushing hard and keep pursuing your aims and aspirations!! You are an awesome athlete, an awesome woman and a true inspiration! Oh - hope you still enjoy the wall-sits and make sure you don't forget about the 225 Ibs altogether…:-) All the best! G

10:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home