Thursday, December 29, 2005

Goals for 2006

Hmmm....Where should I start? Here's a few...
First, I want to work on my posing. I was told by a close friend that I have a national level physique, but I pose at the state level. It's true. I learned how to pose from guys...I need to learn to pose like a woman!
I need to balance out my back. Meaning, I need more development in my middle and lower back as well as my rear delts. I want to be harder this year....More muscle maturity.
I want to win my weight class at the Jr. Nationals in Chicago. My boyfriend will be doing it too, we want to bring home 2 trophies!
I'm going to finish my EMT-B class and pass the Ohio and National registry tests. Then in August, I'll start the medic school. Hopefully, by then I'll have an EMS career started.
I also have to plan a wedding shower and survive my sister's wedding in July! (I'm the maid of honor!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home