Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Fun Chest Workout

This morning my partner and I were joined by another guy for chest day. It was pretty good, I felt stronger this week than last. At the end of the workout my partner mentioned some things he's done for chest in the past. For example, in the push up position with 1 arm on the floor extended and the other arm bent on a block (about 1 foot high). Then explode using the arm on the block and switch arm positions. So you'll end up in the same push up position, but the other arm is on the block. It's all about speed and that burst of strength! Does that make sense? Ultimately, it's like a 1 arm SUPER push up. Anyway, we tried it, but I couldn't do it because I was already fried from our workout. I can't wait to try it during my contest prep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home