Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moving Right Along...

Now, 15 weeks from the Team Universe, things are moving right along!



Still eating a ton of food, doing 45 mins of cardio in the morning and training hard! I have feeling my coach will be taking some food out of my diet soon, or adding some cardio, because at 15 weeks I have a long way to go!! My weight is 176lbs with clothes on. But, I'm the leanest 176 I've ever been- that's exciting!! I'll keep ya posted!



I realized I forgot to post a picture I found from the Arnold back in February. So here it is, this is Veronica Miller, myself and my best friend since childhood, Brian being silly.

3 Comments:

Blogger genex magazine said...

Yo 176 lb Amy - who's Jaime? I see Veronica Miller in the pic with ya though... rock on!

11:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, 14 weks to go and you will be fine. Keep working hard. :)


Ibarramedia

21:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the latest?

22:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home