Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Getting into it...the "diet high"

Oh my gosh, I'm still really sore from leg day.

Yesterday, I was HUNGRY! Yesterday I was so hungry all day...it made me think I might not be giving myself enough calories. I may have to tweak it a little this weekend. My diet is really starting to work now and I'm getting into it.
I'm getting my cardio and almost 2 gallons of water in...I'm having great workouts....I'm starting to get that "diet high." This is what I call that feeling when you have a show (goal) coming up and your doing everything possible for it. You start to really get into your routine, the same routine everyday. YOUR IN THE ZONE for months! I love it.
Not many people under stand the "diet high." Most people hate to diet...I am starting to love it...I guess that's why I'm a bodybuilder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home