Thursday, January 26, 2006

It caught up to me this week.

I almost reach exahustion yesterday. With working so much, my training schedule and going to school in the evenings, I was about to collapse yesterday because I was so tired. It was almost impossible to pay attention in class last night. Plus, I was so overtired, I felt like crying over everything that went wrong....I hate that feeling.
It's partly my fault. I know I made my schedule tough, but when I had the chance to get to bed early on Tuesday night, I didn't, and paid the price all day Wednesday. (Really, I mean ALL DAY...3:30am-10:30pm)
Today is a little better. I will catch up this weekend.

I will be posting my diet for you to look at in the near future. It's going well.
Get some sleep everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny on how Monday you are fired up and by Thursday you are tired - lol

Been there - Done that

REST is as important as exercise and diet (but you already KNOW that!)

Get your rest while you can!

R.J.

14:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home