Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh yeah!

I am sore! My training partner, his girlfriend and I had a great workout on Sunday. We did different things, but all had a great workout.
Amy- DEEP squats w/ barbell superset with leg presses 4 sets. Then 4 sets weighted front lunges superset with weighted rear lunges...Ouch! Finally, hamstring curls and calves.
Dora- Wide squats w/ barbell superset with leg presses. Then 4 sets front lunges. And hamstring curls and calves.
Tony- Wide heavy squats w/ barbell superset with leg presses. Then 2 sets weighted front lunges and 2 sets weighted rear lunges. And hamstrings and calves.
We are sore today! I love it!!

My diet is starting to work. I'm seeing subtle differences.
Dora starts her diet today...GOOD LUCK DORA!
We will try to get pictures up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home