Thursday, September 10, 2009

Come Say "Hi" at The Olympia!

Hello!
Hopefully you have been checking on my other website http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ThatBigChickAmy/

If not, please check it out! My sponsor iForce Nutrition has set me up with it.

The Olympia, held in Las Vegas, NV is coming up at the end of this month. I am happy to say, I will BE THERE with iForce! iForce will have a huge booth this year, and I'll be there all weekend! Please stop by and say "Hi!" I would love to have some company and meet some new faces.

Come see me at the iForce Nutrition booth Friday and Saturday (9/25 & 9/26) at the Olympia! Look for me dressed in red and black!

This is going to be my first trip to the Olympia! I'm very excited!

2 Comments:

Blogger genex magazine said...

You know we'll be there - can't wait!!

14:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the videos Amy. Maybe we cab see some clips of you squatting. I'm really glad you are getting stronger again after the leg surgery. 405 squat. Awesome. Keep it up.



Ibarramedia

09:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home