Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Watch Coach Amy on MTV's MADE TOMORROW!

Hey Everybody,
Watch MTV Wednesday, Oct 27th at 4pm. (Check you local listing to confirm the date and time.) I had the pleasure of coaching a young lady to her dream of competing in a bodybuilding competition.
The show MADE has been around for 11 seasons. It's a great show of struggles and triumphs for these young kids that have a dream of becoming something that is usually the opposite of who they actually are.

I was asked by MTV to coach Kylee to be a bodybuilder. I had no information about her and had no idea what I was walking into. The experience was incredible! She is a sweet young southern gal who's never had to work hard in her life! We had A LOT of struggles and challenges throughout her journey. I arrived in her life one day and she was thrown into the world of hard core training, dieting and the bodybuilding lifestyle. I was her coach, I was her shadow, I was everywhere!!!!
See a SNEAK PEAK:
Go to: www.mtv.com
CLICK SHOWS, SELECT MADE and watch Season 11 Vol. 5

3 Comments:

Blogger Area Orion said...

Congrats! I'm sure the whole world will be watching.

18:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, You did a great job as a coach. :) I hope you get more features. I was able to spread the word on a feww messageboards about your stint in the Made MTV show. BTW she ended up competing in figure. BTW my comments a few days ago in the July entry about you training Kylee did not make it to the comments section. :(


Ibarramedia

18:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just watched episode and i have to say you were an awesome coach. i've been inspired.

18:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home